Thursday, January 8, 2015

Letter to you

Hello my dear one, 

  How are you? How are you doing? Where do you live? How old are you? And you can keep answer to all the how`s you`ll feel comfortable doing so. 

  Today, I want to tell you a story. My story starts with once upon a time like every other story does. Once upon a dream I discovered that I am able to write and that I could speak about different topics without feeling too shy or everything. And I`m so grateful to God because He made me so. Because He let all His blessing for me in the form of my eyes, my ears, my language, and the great of them all is my mind. For years I wrote different stories but I never felt like they are good enough because as a friend of mine said: all of us  can write but few have the gift to make emotions and to transfer them into words. A few posts ago I told you that I feel like i should write. And not just on this blog which became through years a place for people to feel encouraged and loved, or at least I hope it is but like actually writing. So, I guess right now this is one of my dreams and this is what I feel like I shall do until the end of 2015. Why am I telling you this story? Maybe because I feel like i will do more if I know that some of you read my dream and I will not let it in the corner of my mind forever.
   But I also want to know what are your dreams for 2015? What do you think you can do for yourself and after that for the others?If you don`t want to write them here, you can write them on a piece of paper or whatever you feel like, but make sure you are actually pursuing them `cause 2015 may be the year for you.    In 2015 you can discover yourself, you can laugh more, you can love more, you can travel more, you can do so many things. Just have the courage to do them. And start with small things which don`t need money or other resources but only need courage and faith. This year set yourself some goals which can be achieved and make them true and like you did last year, or the year before. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who sets resolutions and never actually cross something off. So this month think more about how you can make an wonderful 2015. And I`m pretty sure you`ll succeed.
With love, Alliee
P.S Don`t forget how beautiful you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment