Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dear you,


Hello my dear one,

     And also welcome 2015. This year is feeling different for me. No idea why. Hopefully in december when I`ll look back I`ll be thankful to God for all the wonders He did in my life. I have faith that He is doing that and that His plan for me is the best plan. And I really want to follow His lead because His lead means happiness. 
    This time I have a request for you (hopefully this won`t be a harsh one) but my dear one, PLEASE STOP COMPARING YOU WITH OTHERS. Trust me, it will only bring you lots of unhappy thoughts and you`ll be the most ungrateful person ever. It is true that a little competition doesn`t do anything but good, but compete with yourself. Make yourself better and things will be different. When you keep looking to left and right and think that she is more beatiful, he is smarter or whatever you see in others and don`t see in you, all the good mood will flow away and you`ll be left with a lots of nerves and you`ll do nothing to change that. Or no matter how much you`ll try they will still be more beautiful or smarter because you`ll never appreciate you more. You`ll invest more in making you something that in our true heart you are not and in the end you will throw your happiness on the window. Start this year by starting to know you, by seeing the beauty in you, by learning to appreciate you, by investing in your thoughts, by enjoying the life you have and you`ll be a step closer to your dreams. Stop thinking about others and start thinking about you. Yeah, this may sound the selfish advice I can give, but i am sure you will get it right. I don`t say: do things only for you, just don`t set your standards after others. It may envolve a little bit of self appreciation and some more time to truly understand who you are but I have faith you can do it and also that you`ll ask God to help you. Because He made you different, He put in you all the beautiful ingredients and trust me, my dear you turned out amazing.      So why are you looking to others and how are they doing things when you can look in to your heart and think about how can you be a better version of yourself and not a better version of he or she? 
   Don`t forget that you are loved and no one can steal His love from you! Take care and remember how beautiful you are!

Love, Alliee

2 comments:

  1. So true! I wish you a peaceful and successful 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear thank you so much. Have a 2015 full of love.

      Delete