Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dear diary,


Usually I am very confident in myself. I am a 21ish years old girl, I am a tall one, medium weight, used to go to gym, maybe I`ll go back someday and also a happy one even if I had my share of bad things in live. A few weeks ago I was in Italy and all the people from there told me that I am a sweet&caring one. I have no idea if they were honest or not, but I prefer to think that they were. When people ask me what I like to do in my free time my answer will always be : reading a book `cause in a book I can find myself and also I can relax my mind and I can grow. I also love people. Maybe this statement is a little bit wrong and difficult to get but I really love people. I like to see people smiling, I like to make them smile, I like to help them, and I want to be a blessing in a person life. For this reason I have this blog where I am trying to write things for encouraging people and for making them feel loved and precious. Cause I am pretty sure every person is loved and precious. I know that my english is not the best one around there, I know that many of you are judging me but surprinsingly I don`t care. I just want to do what i like and following my dreams. Sadly, I don`t have enough courage for that, but i`m still trying, maybe someday I will succeed. Right now, I really have in mind and hopefully I`ll get enough courage to write a book. do you think I can do it? Do you think I have enough to share? Or maybe I should stop? Maybe I should delete my blog too? Maybe my hidden words don`t help anyone and I only mock myself? I have lots of unaswered questions and even if i don`t want to, they keep coming back. They say that nothing wrong can come from wishing to be good and do good but what if all I do is for nothing? What if? I know that I have a full road in front of my feet, I know that I can do everything I want as long as in His will, but what I`m doing is good? Should I go on? I am still trying to figure it out. 


Until later, stay beautiful and don`t forget to smile, Alliee

2 comments:

  1. I always doubt myself too - I think it's natural! But I always think that if I do not do what I want to do now, then I will regret it forever, and regret is one of the worst things to live iwth! If you want to write a book or do anything else, go for it!! :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for your kind words. And also thank you for reading my blog

      Delete