Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dare to Love

Hello my beautiful one,


Even if I was so decided to post as much as I can it seems I didn`t succeed. So sorry for this. I will start this post with a Happy New Year to all of you who come here and read some of my posts. I hope this year will be a year full of love, peace and happiness for all of you. 
Soon enough I will write my 2014 resolution but right now, I wanna talk about something else. I know that 2013 was a year of changes for me. I graduated from high-school, went into University, moving out from my town at almost 500 km away and also, starting this blog and spreading my love with a whole new bunch of people. I am so grateful to all of you. 
I want to start this year, (yeah I know is 12 january, but it is still the first month of the year) with some new changes for my blog. As soon as I manage to finish it I want to transform this blog in a more appropiate space for you and also I wanna meet as much people as I can. But, back to the subject. I decided to create a series on my blog named #Dareto where I`ll dare you all to do things which will change the world. I know this will happen slowly but I know that with God help we can do it. 
So, this is my dare to you. Today, make a gesture out of love. Show someone how much he/she means for you and also, tell someone that you love him. You can show this however you wanna do it, but I have one condition. After you did it, come back here and write a comment on this post telling us how that made you feel. It sounds hard? I am assuring you that it is not. WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE. We only have to start with baby steps. 
Please, take my dare into consideration and do it. It is a whole world out there who need your love. Today YOU can make a change! 


With all my love, Allee

No comments:

Post a Comment