Saturday, December 7, 2013

So sorry..


Hello my beautiful one!

It has been ages since I wrote something. Have no idea why I did it but I am feeling guilty about it. 

These days I saw some motivational movies
(you guys should watch them too: Unconditional and This is our time ) and I started asking myself where all my good intentions, all my love and all my friendship disappear? I am so ashamed of me because I let some other random things to put down my work and I let you down. I guess this is the true. I did the thing I like least, I let the people I love down. I am so sorry guys.  I hope you will stay with me from now on and TOGHETER we will change a little bit of the world.
So, tell me how all of you are? How life is going on? For me, since octomber it has been a lot of changing. First, I left from home and went to University. 
This was a huge step for me guys because I had to make a new way to live without my mother`s care. But now, after some mistakes and some criyng nights and so on I think I manage to have a good time here. If you want to know more about my Uni time and how I do things let me know. 

I guess this is for now, but I promise I will be back soon with a new story about how beautiful everyone is. 




With all my love, Allee

No comments:

Post a Comment