Sunday, December 8, 2013

Let your heart to heal

Hello my beautiful friend,

Listen this and read :-)


How are you today? As I was saying to some of you I will try to write as much as I can without becoming a boring one. 
I want to speak a little about relationships. I am sure that everyone of you (or at least the majority) had a boyfriend/girlfriend and also a broken heart. Well, today I want to share with you some broken heart thoughts or I don`t know some thoughts of mine.
In a previous post I wrote about what love is for me ( you can read it here Love ) and I know how wonderful is to love. But what we do when our heart is full of tears? When someone hurt us or repay our love with hate? 
This post won`t be about how you can heal your heart because trust me you just can`t. The only thing you can do is to wait. As the title say: let your heart to heal. Give it time to become a glad one again because otherwise you will cary with you a burden of pain and you`ll be unhappy. 
I am sure some of you will say: what you know about this? but trust me I am not speaking without being there myself. It`s true that I wasn`t hurt by my boyfriend cause I never had one but a lot of friends made my heart shutter and also one of my important person made some awful things which hurt a lot.
But let us be back on our subject. After you heart is shuttered in million of pieces it seems that the whole world is painted in black colors and nothing is the same, because a happy heart make us see the world diferently. It is interesting how our vision can change from good to bad in some seconds but we need a lot of time to recreate a happy one.
So, my dear! I know that you are in pain, I know what your heart is crying and is seeking for someone or something to glue the pieces back and you are feeling like all the humankind is against you. I was there too. Let all the tears to flow, after awhile they will stop. Let all your sobs to meet the world cause otherwise you`ll become ill. Suffer my dear one, is not bad to suffer and to show weakness because we all have our strong and our weak spots. And after all this are gone look around you.
But look really well and you`ll see that you are surrounding by love, you have the whole nature showing you that you are loved. You have some hidden people who are praying for you even if you don`t know, and also somewhere, sometime you have your perfect one who is waiting for you. He/She is loving you even if you don`t know him/her yet. 
So, I am begging you let your heart be heal by the love you receive in time. This love, God`s love, is always there, but only time will make you see it at its true power because it has power to heal your heart, it has power to make you full again and also to show you that no matter what YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!








With a new heart and lots of love,
Allee

4 comments:

  1. My dear Friend! Yes, if noone cares, God cares! He is allways with us if we let him!

    I was there too! Hurt by a boy and used by a other one! That turned my life totally round! I cried and cried but first after I spoke to my best friend and my family and I belived that it will getting better, did my life change again!
    Thanks for this words <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aerin for reading and also for being here, near me in this journey. Hope my love will reach a lot of people

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work allee......it's really nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning my friend! I wish you a great day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete