Sunday, December 15, 2013

Feeling...


Hello my beautiful one,

How are you today? I know that I said that I will try to post every day but sometimes I feel like I am writing only things without any purpose and in the end I decide to keep them only for me.
Let` s start with a question. Did someone tell you today how beautiful you are? If not keep reading cause you will find out soon enough a lot of cute things about yourself which will make you feel as beautiful as you are.


1. You are beautiful because you are made by the most beautiful one whom is God. And He is always making beautiful things so you are a precious creation with a precious reason to be in this world. 
2. You are beautiful because you know how to love and how to be loved. As I see things, love is one of the most beautiful feelings ever and everyone who is capable of love is beautiful. And everyone is capable of love.
3. You are beautiful because you know to appreciate beauty, and if you can see beauty definetely you are one and I think you should check that mirror and see that what I am tellling you is true, but most important check your heart and you`ll see how much she agrees with me.
4. You are beautiful because you are unique in this world and this its one of the things which make you beautiful. 
5. You are beautiful because your inner self is beautiful made, and you know how to be and how to act and we can go on with these.
 And these are a few reasons why you are beautiful. These list can go on and on and on but because I don`t what to bore you. But I really beg you to let all your walls down and see u as beautiful as u are. As I wrote HERE you don`t have to fit into some standards or in some measurements you just have to be pleased with you and you`ll be happy. Until next time, keep this in mind.



With love, Alee

2 comments:

  1. Hi my friend :)
    You dont have to write every day if you dont want or got no timr <3

    Thanks for your words! Its right, everyone is beautiful in a way!
    Have a wonderful sunday! I hope you are able to enjoy some time without studying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finals are coming so still studying. I want to start a campain soon and I need to become more organize in what I am doing. Need a new timetable

      Delete