Friday, September 13, 2013

Me& Myself

Hello my beautiful one!

It has been a long time since I`ve been writing something. I almost feel guilty about it. But I think I didn`t feel like writing because I was such in a bad mood. My life isn`t the prettiest one and some problems made me to close myself to the world, like being all alone in my room with some books and my laptop. I didn`t think I could encourage you with something so, I decide only to read and not write.
Well, I miss speaking with someone. So, now I`m back in the business. Kidding. Today I want to write about  me. Maybe this sound selfish but I want to let you know me a little. As I was saying in my first post I am a girl. Allessandra . Almost 20 years old. Soon I`ll start the university. I`ll be majoring in European politics. And in a few days I`ll start living on my own. I`m so excited about this because I am feeling that is time for me to become an independent woman. I love my mom. She is my best friend and all the best advices I ever had were from her. I have three siblings and I adore them. These days I was speaking with my brother and I was realizing that he grew up. A lot. This is my family. Maybe you are thinking now why I don`t speak about my father too, well this is a story for another time.
I live my life with this quote in mind: always see the trials as a blessing cause this way I can be grateful to God for everything and also I can see the way He changes me.
In the end I want to share it you some quotes on my own from my own heart. Hope will help you as it helped me when I wrote them.

“The most wonderful smile is the one which put a sparkle in a teary eye!”
“It so nice to see that from nowhere comes hope and it helps you to keep going no matter what!”
All the problems will decrease if you`ll treat them with a smile!”

“Being in love is something which change everything, not only you. When you love is like world reward you with all its wonders.

4 comments:

  1. Incredibly moving. Good motives you have in life, and you should stick by them! :) And your quote is so true! Having the ending quotes is like a cherry on top! Enjoyed reading that very much so haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It means a lot that you think so. The quotes from the end are mine, like I created them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a good start at the University! I am shure that you will go your way! You are really a wonderfull person! Stay as you are because you are kind and nice...our world need more people like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading Alle's blog as she makes me feel good and now she is writing on ours too which is right here> http://thesocialnetworkstation.com Jim Nico
    @jimdnico

    ReplyDelete