Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Girls..

Hello my beautiful one!

As you can see in the title this post is from you,  beautiful and special girl. I am sure that I am not the only girl in the world who has some doubts about herself. Today I want to speak a little about that. Also, please excuse my english.
I am not a perfect girl. I will never be. And I don`t try to. I am  not too skinny or too fat. Sometimes I feel so insecure about me and myself. I am sure that this had happened to all of you. But we, girls, are so powerful and we can pass this times. God made us, like all of people, a masterpiece and we are beautiful. 
You, my dear one, are special. Don`t ever forget that! Don`t ever forget that you are alike the Master of this universe, our Almighty God and you are a princess.
So, when you think that you are ugly, or fat, or whatever it is in your brain which bring you insecurity think at this :  for Him you are a beloved one and somewhere in the world is someone who at the right time will love you the way you are.
Don`t get me wrong! I don`t say that we shouldn`t try to be our best all the time, I am only saying that we should know what our best is. Our best will never be the same as our best friend best or some model best or I don`t know what role model you have. Your best is only yours. Try to discover it and try to stay there.
YOU are different and special my dear one! You`ll ever be. Don`t try to change this! Don`t try to change what makes you beautiful and become soemthing you`ll never be.
Hope that you`ll understand this and you`ll try to be you because He made you this wonderful person and no one is like you.



With love, Allee

3 comments:

  1. You hit the spot dear Allessandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, honey! You can share the link if you think is worth it

      Delete